The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Invesco Senior Floating Rate A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.64 / 0.02 %
- Total Assets 3.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.24%
- Effective Duration 0.10 years
Morningstar’s Analysis OOSAX
Will OOSAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.