Invesco New Jersey Municipal A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.99 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 278.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.090%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni New Jersey
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.25%
- Effective Duration 7.47 years
Morningstar’s Analysis ONJAX
Will ONJAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.