Weakness in Oklahoma Municipal A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.84 / 0.17 %
- Total Assets 57.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.980%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis OKMUX
Will OKMUX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.