The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Invesco International Bond C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.41 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.770%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.57%
- Effective Duration 2.22 years
Morningstar’s Analysis OIBCX
Will OIBCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.