Invesco Global has a reasonable approach, but its top-heavy nature raises individual-stock risk, and performance under its current leadership has been subpar. Most of the strategy’s share classes have been downgraded to Morningstar Medalist Ratings of Neutral from Bronze or remain at Neutral, depending on their fees, with the expensive C shares falling to Negative from Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 88.31 / 0.03 %
- Total Assets 8.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis OGLYX
Will OGLYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 61
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 14
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings —
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD