Weakness in Invesco Intermediate Bond Factor R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.30 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 194.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.39%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis OFINX
Will OFINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.