Weakness in Invesco Intermediate Bond Factor C's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.30 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 194.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.270%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.86%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis OFICX
Will OFICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.