Despite its recent slump, Invesco Discovery Mid Cap Growth remains an excellent choice among mid-growth funds. Its earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Silver for the cheaper share classes and Bronze for the pricier ones, with the Y shares getting an upgrade to Silver from Bronze thanks to declining expenses.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.00 / 1.25 %
- Total Assets 5.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 94%
Morningstar’s Analysis OEGNX
Will OEGNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.