Invesco Developing Markets (known as Invesco Developing Markets Equity in Europe) won’t provide a smooth ride, but the deep knowledge and experience of its manager, combined with his willingness to differ from consensus, provide it the means to outperform. The strategy retains its Morningstar Medalist Ratings of Bronze for all share classes except the C shares for the U.S.-domiciled version and the A shares for the Luxembourg-domiciled version, both of which are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 37.51 / 0.75 %
- Total Assets 22.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.92%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis ODVYX
Will ODVYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 67
- Bond Holdings 1
- Other Holdings 28
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings —
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD