A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Oberweis Global Opportunities Investor's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 27.64 / 0.58 %
- Total Assets 56.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.380%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 111%
Morningstar’s Analysis OBEGX
Will OBEGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.