Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2040 A's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.71 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 162.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date 2040
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.62%
- Turnover 26%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWMAX
Will NWMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.