Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2035 R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.85 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 184.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Target-Date 2035
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.47%
- Turnover 32%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWLBX
Will NWLBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.