A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Nationwide Loomis Short Term Bd A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.73 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 150.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.800%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.19%
- Effective Duration 1.82 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NWJSX
Will NWJSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.