Nationwide NYSE Arca Tech 100 Idx A’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 97.56 / 1.66 %
- Total Assets 567.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.76%
- Turnover 5%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWJCX
Will NWJCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.