Weakness in Nationwide Destination 2025 R6's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.33 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 175.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Target-Date 2025
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.01%
- Turnover 36%
Morningstar’s Analysis NWHIX
Will NWHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.