Neuberger Berman Sustainable Equity’s new portfolio manager has started to make his mark, but it remains to be seen how effective he can be over the long run. The fund still earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 38.61 / 1.26 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.300%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 14%
Morningstar’s Analysis NRARX
Will NRARX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 37
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 6
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 48.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD