Oakmark International is going through a tough stretch of underperformance but remains among the best value-oriented non-U.S. equity options available. It continues to merit Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold across most share classes, though the most expensive share class (C) gets Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.30 / 0.56 %
- Total Assets 409.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.77%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis NOIAX
Will NOIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.