Neuberger Berman High Income has suffered from excessive management turnover, and its process doesn’t stand out. It earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral on its cheaper share classes, while its more-expensive classes are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.54 / 0.28 %
- Total Assets 797.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.79%
- Effective Duration 4.31 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NHICX
Will NHICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.