Weakness in Virtus NFJ Dividend Value Inst's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.77 / 1.80 %
- Total Assets 715.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.02%
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis NFJEX
Will NFJEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.