Natixis Vaughan Nelson Small Cap Value C's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 5.68 / 1.39 %
- Total Assets 206.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 92%
Morningstar’s Analysis NEJCX
Will NEJCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.