Loomis Sayles High Income Y’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.62 / 0.28 %
- Total Assets 121.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.26%
- Effective Duration 3.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NEHYX
Will NEHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.