Loomis Sayles High Income A's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.68 / 1.10 %
- Total Assets 121.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.010%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.97%
- Effective Duration 3.81 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NEFHX
Will NEFHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.