The Nationwide Investor Destinations target-risk series’ unstable supporting cast is concerning given its riskier positioning and complex underlying lineup. Most share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, while the pricier C and R shares (moderately aggressive and conservative portfolios) are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.12 / 1.08 %
- Total Assets 1.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.12%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis NDMAX
Will NDMAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.