The Nationwide Investor Destinations target-risk series’ unstable supporting cast is concerning given its riskier positioning and complex underlying lineup. Most share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, while the pricier C and R shares (moderately aggressive and conservative portfolios) are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.83 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 884.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.88%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis NDASX
Will NDASX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.