A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Nicholas II I's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 28.92 / 0.92 %
- Total Assets 970.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis NCTWX
Will NCTWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.