New Covenant Income's recent fee hike and decreased People Pillar rating result in a fall in this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.12 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 364.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.12%
- Effective Duration 4.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis NCICX
Will NCICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.