A middling Parent Pillar rating and a subpar People Pillar limit New Covenant Balanced Income to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.52 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 86.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.56%
- Turnover 11%
Morningstar’s Analysis NCBIX
Will NCBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.