Neuberger Berman M/C Intrinsic Val C boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.86 / 1.04 %
- Total Assets 57.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.06%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis NBRCX
Will NBRCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.