A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Neuberger Berman M/C Intrinsic Val A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.67 / 1.08 %
- Total Assets 56.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.58%
- Turnover 22%
Morningstar’s Analysis NBRAX
Will NBRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.