A strong management team and sound investment process underpin New Alternatives A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 74.98 / 1.74 %
- Total Assets 402.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Small/Mid Stock
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.05%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis NALFX
Will NALFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.