An experienced trio runs Touchstone Flexible Income, using a wide-ranging mandate that often introduces risk with its sector shifts and concentrated bets. That risk, plus a recent portfolio manager departure and a relatively lean analyst team, are drawbacks. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheapest share classes and Negative for the more expensive C share class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.07 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 814.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.910%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Multisector Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.16%
- Effective Duration 2.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MXIIX
Will MXIIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.