The recent departure of a senior member of MainStay Floating Rate’s team does not affect the strategy’s day-to-day management or alter its conservative bank loan approach. But it has also yet to show it can stand out through varied market environments, which keeps its Morningstar Analyst Rating at Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.77 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 2.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 15,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.51%
- Effective Duration 0.19 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MXFAX
Will MXFAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.