Strength in the People Pillar isn't sufficient for Metropolitan West Ultra Short Bond M to overcome weaker marks in areas such as their Parent rating, limiting this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 4.10 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 95.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.97%
- Effective Duration 1.69 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MWUSX
Will MWUSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.