A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Global Growth R3's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 52.99 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 749.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.220%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis MWOHX
Will MWOHX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.