A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MFS Global Growth C's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.07 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 763.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis MWOCX
Will MWOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.