Morgan Stanley Inst Glbl Infras L's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.21 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 269.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Infrastructure
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 1.67%
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis MTILX
Will MTILX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.