The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Morgan Stanley Mortgage Securities L to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.62 / 0.61 %
- Total Assets 198.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 3.62%
- Effective Duration 4.00 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MTGCX
Will MTGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.