The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit MassMutual Small Company Val I to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 239.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.860%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.75%
- Turnover 42%
Morningstar’s Analysis MSVZX
Will MSVZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.