An upgrade in People Pillar rating is the primary driver of MassMutual Total Return Bond R5's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Gold from Silver. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.72 / 0.93 %
- Total Assets 761.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.62%
- Effective Duration 6.74 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSPSX
Will MSPSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.