A sound investment process and strong management team underpin MassMutual Total Return Bond R3's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.65 / 0.23 %
- Total Assets 758.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.89%
- Effective Duration 6.74 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSPNX
Will MSPNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.