A strong management team helps offset AMG Veritas Asia Pacific I’s middling Parent Pillar rating, allowing this strategy to retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 70.36 / 0.91 %
- Total Assets 120.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.930%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Pacific/Asia ex-Japan Stk
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 222%
Morningstar’s Analysis MSEIX
Will MSEIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.