A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Strategic Bond R3 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.80 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 457.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.120%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.85%
- Effective Duration 7.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSBNX
Will MSBNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.