A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Strategic Bond Adm to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.00 / 0.33 %
- Total Assets 460.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.33%
- Effective Duration 7.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSBLX
Will MSBLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.