A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit MassMutual Strategic Bond A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.90 / 0.00
- Total Assets 457.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.02%
- Effective Duration 7.88 years
Morningstar’s Analysis MSBAX
Will MSBAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.