Morgan Stanley Inst Intl Advtg L's Average Process and Parent pillars limit this strategy to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.66 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.850%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Closed
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 19%
Morningstar’s Analysis MSALX
Will MSALX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 32
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 10
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 56.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD