A strong management team and sound investment process underpin BlackRock Mid-Cap Value R's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.21 / 0.76 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.80%
- Turnover 70%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRRFX
Will MRRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.