Strength in BlackRock Advantage Global R’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar underpin this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 18.51 / 1.07 %
- Total Assets 398.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Global Large-Stock Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.72%
- Turnover 136%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRGSX
Will MRGSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.