MFS Core Equity's upside potential is limited by tight industry and sector constraints, but MFS' strong central analyst team, which directly picks the stocks in this portfolio, gives it a chance to outperform over the long run. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheaper share classes and Neutral for its pricier ones.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 33.21 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 25%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRGCX
Will MRGCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.