The MassMutual RetireSMART by J.P. Morgan series of target-date funds leverages J.P. Morgan’s glide-path research and tactical allocation process. But it sometimes strays from J.P. Morgan’s best thinking through its implementation, the team supporting the series is thinly staffed, and the series arguably uses an unwieldy number of strategies. As a result, the series’ six cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral while the priciest share class retains a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.72 %
- Total Assets 87.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Target-Date Retirement
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.35%
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRDAX
Will MRDAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.