BlackRock Sustainable Balanced’s well-resourced and skilled management team aims to deliver an environmental, social, and governance-focused option to investors, but its sustainability objective is still new. A longer track record of continued execution of the new mandate would bolster our confidence. Its cheapest share classes maintain a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, and the more expensive share classes are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.61 / 0.96 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.35%
- Turnover 296%
Morningstar’s Analysis MRBPX
Will MRBPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.